Tuesday, October 18, 2011

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Review



L'Oreal Claims: 
Get the perfect skin texture, instantly. Wears all day. Smoothes lines Hides pores Banishes imperfections The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin, leaving it velvety-smooth to the touch. The result-a unified matte finish that's flawless.

I never used a primer before I applied my make up and a friend told me that this would help my make up stay longer and help minimized the appearance of my huge pores. I decided to try it out since I really had nothing to lose. If I didn't like it I could just return it, there wasn't anything for me to lose.

When I first tried putting this on my skin felt like a babies bottom. Super smooth and perfect. The huge pores on my nose were down to almost nothing and my skin looked flawless even without wearing any type of foundation on top. I was truly shocked on how well it worked.

I decided to wear foundation and test it out. I can honestly say that this primer is amazing. I love the way it smells, the way it looks and how well it applies. The only down side of this product is that it doesn't really control oil the way other products do, especially M.A.C's Matte. M.A.C's also comes in a squeeze tube for easy application where this comes in a glass container. The glass container can harbor bacteria specially if you use your fingers to apply.

If I hadn't purchased M.A.C's Matte to help control my oil better, I would still be wearing this.

Pros:
Smooth Application
Minimizes Appearance of Pores
Minimizes Appearance of Fine lines
Can Be Worn Alone

Cons:
Container Can Harbor Bacteria
Poor Oil Control

Over All Rating:




L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base can be purchased at drug stores for $12.99 (prices vary) US.

No comments:

Post a Comment