Monday, August 15, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Highlighting Brush Review


Sonia Kashuk Claims: 
This airy brush provides the sheerest application for foundation, highlighting, bronzer, or blush.

When I first started playing with make up the first brush that I ever purchased was M.A.C's 187. Reality finally set in that I had spent $42.00 on a brush that I didn't know how to use properly. I was barely getting into make up. I decided to return the 187 but desperate looked online for something comparable that I could work with. I found this baby.

The Sonia Kashuk Highlighting Brush is everything that I could ask for and more. Not only does it work identically to the 187 but it is also very inexpensive. It literally cost a fraction of the price of the 187. If I had the chance to change the past, I wouldn't. I'd keep this brush. I can use it for powder, liquid, bronzer, highlighting. It's a multipurpose brush that I always reach for.

I have a few very pigmented blushes that only this brush can work with. It picks up just the right amount of product. I'm glad I picked this one up.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Blends Well
Airbrush Look
Holds Right Amount of Product

Cons:
Sheds a Bit at First

Over All Rating:




Sonia Kashuk Highlighting Brushes can be purchased at Target & Target.com for $12.99 US.

No comments:

Post a Comment