Monday, August 15, 2011

E.L.F. Essential Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets Review


E.L.F. Claims: 
These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and mattify shiny skin. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin and masking facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly into your purse for on-the-go touch-ups.

When I first saw these at the cosmetics department at my local Target, I couldn't hold myself back. I knew that I had to try such an inexpensive item. What did I have to lose?

I tried these out and I absolutely loved them the first few times I used them. I noticed that they were taking the shine away from my oily nose, chin and forehead. I didn't notice much of the "oil controlling properties" that it claimed since my oil was instantly coming back.

In the process of constantly blotting my face I started to realize that these blotting sheets were shifting the make up around my nose.

Pros:
Absorb Oil
Inexpensive

Cons:
Don't Control Oil
Shift Make Up

Over All Rating:




E.L.F. Essential Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets can be purchased at Target, Target.com & EyesLipsFace.com for $1.00 US.

No comments:

Post a Comment