Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara Review


Almay Claims: 
Get fuller, longer, curvier lashes in one coat for 100% pure impact. the patented triple action gel formula instantly builds, extends and sculpts your lashes. triple impact brush wraps mascara evenly around every lash in one smooth application. gently formulated with aloe and vitamin b5 to help keep lashes conditioned. extra gentle, non irritating formula.

This is probably one of the first mascaras I ever tried. I really enjoyed the way it made my lashes look thicker and longer. The brush was probably the best and worst part of the whole ordeal. The brush gave me control of where exactly I wanted to apply the mascara since it's a one sided brush. The one thing that kinda sucked about the brush is that it didn't give much of a one swoop and you're done. It was constant application for the regular look.

Overall I truly enjoyed the mascara. It did flake a bit but not enough for me to discontinue the use of this mascara, I finished the whole tube dry. I wouldn't repurchase just because I've had better mascaras.

Pros:
Hypoallergenic
Longer Lashes
Thicker Lashes
Brush

Cons:
Smudges
Flakes

Over All Rating:




Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara can be purchased at drug stores for $6.89 (prices vary) US.

No comments:

Post a Comment