Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Matte Blotting Papers Review


Sonia Kashuk Claims: 
These sheets instantly absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup or leaving a powdery residue. Perfect for touch ups on the go! Includes pouch and 100 blotting papers...

After my failed attempt at Oil Blotting Sheets with E.L.F. Essential Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets, and after much success with Sonia Kashuk's Highlighting Brush, I figured that these blotting sheets would be magnificent. I saw them at my local target and figured getting 100 sheets for $6.99 would be a steal. I use these for a couple of days and noticed that make up was being left behind on the blotting papers.  That was the end of our relationship.

After carrying these in my bag for a few months I realized that I would rather use some blotting powder to control my oil than have these sheets disturb my make up.

The one thing that I really did like about these sheets is the fact that they are pretty big and only need one to get all the oil. They do absorb oil pretty well, but half my make up ended up on the sheet as well. With that said, my search for the perfect oil blotting sheets continued.

Pros:
Inexpensive
100 per Pack
Big Sheets
Nice Case

Cons:
Don't Control Oil
Shift Make Up

Over All Rating:





Sonia Kashuk Matte Blotting Papers can be purchased at Target & Target.com for $6.99 US.

No comments:

Post a Comment