Monday, August 15, 2011

Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara Review


Maybelline Claims: 
Does For Lashes What Stilettos Do For Legs 55% LONGER LASHES, shiny patent finish Waterproof
I am very scared when it comes to trying out a product that I cannot return or exchange with a breeze. I'm also not the biggest fan of waterproof mascaras. The reason being is that most waterproof mascaras tend to get hard, flaky and end up leaving specks all over my face.

The reason that I decided to look for a good waterproof mascara is because my bottom lash area tends to get very watery and other waterproof mascara seemed to always smudge. I was on the hunt for the perfect waterproof mascara that I could use on my bottom lashes. I wanted to look for one that wouldn't run down my cheeks. I spoke to a friend of mine and she recommended the Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara. We ended up at the store the same night and I decided to give it a try. I tried it on my bottom lashes and was satisfied with the fact they didn't smudge. I decided to go that extra mile and see what this mascara did for my top lashes. Needless to say, I don't think I can ever look at another waterproof mascara the same way. This mascara accomplished everything that I was looking for in a mascara. It gave me length, volume and kept my top lashes curled. Keeping my lashes curled is something that I've struggled for quite some time and I think I found my solution.

Although this mascara does everything my other mascara haven't been able to accomplish, there is one down fall. It's almost impossible to remove with eye make up remover. I feel like I have to rub my face for ages before it actually comes off and still manages to leave some residue.

Although it is a pain to take off, I always reach for this before anything else in my make up bag. This mascara is truly amazing. I guess now I shall be on the hunt for a perfect eye make up remover.

Pros:
Longer Lashes
Thicker Lashes
Volumizing
Smudge Proof
Waterproof
Keeps Curl

Cons:
Hard to Take Off

Over All Rating:


Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara can be purchased at drug stores for $8.95 (prices vary) US.

No comments:

Post a Comment