Sunday, August 14, 2011

M.A.C Brush Cleanser Review

M.A.C Claims
This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer. It is convenient to use and is specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes. Brush Cleanser leaves your brushes smelling fresh and clean, and helps shorten their drying time
This Brush Cleanser is probably one of the best out in the market. It is also hands down the best one I have ever tried myself. It leaves a fresh clean scent on your brushes without the overpowering smells that other brush cleaners tend to leave behind. I use this cleanser to clean off my brushes after every use. I use Johnson's baby shampoo for a deep clean once a week.

I've tried using this brush cleaner in different forms and I've found out that using it with a spray bottle works the best. I went to my local Target and bought one of the empty travel size pump containers. I spray some directly to the brush and wipe on either a paper towel or a hand towel, whatever your preference is.

I also tried taking some brush cleaner and putting into an empty container, swirled my brushes around and then dried with a hand towel. I feel that this method can waste quite a lot of product. That is why I believe the spray bottle works the best, for me.

Pros: 
Cleans Very Well
Dries Fast
Not Very Pricey

Cons: 
Product Can be used up very quickly
Can get expensive with constant purchase

Over All Rating:






M.A.C's Brush Cleanser can be purchased at M.A.C Stores, M.A.C Counters and MacCosmetics.com for $13.00 US.



No comments:

Post a Comment