Sunday, August 14, 2011

Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation Review


Make Up For Ever Claims: 
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. The HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. Its extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones. 
When I first walked into Sephora I practically ran to the Make Up For Ever section of the store. I wasn't sure what color I would be but I knew I was going to be around the medium range of the foundation. I was promptly matched by one of Sephora's sales associates. She was truly a doll and helped me out with this product. The one thing she didn't mention is that this product has no type of oil control or mattifying properties. The thing is I have oily skin, and this foundation can't battle my dangerous t-zone.

In store the associate applied the product with a sponge, which I am personally not a big fan of, since sponges harbor bacteria and soak up most of the product. Once she was done applying it on my whole face I was really satisfied. It truly looked like I wasn't wearing any make up. The sales associate decided to set it with the Make Up For Ever HD Powder. Once it was set with powder, the appearance of make up was more noticeable. I was truly happy with the end results and was sure this was going to be my Holy Grail Foundation. The associate offered me a sample so I decided to try it out and buy it if I liked the results.

I am truly happy that the associate offered me a sample of this product. If she hasn't offered the sample, I would have bought the foundation and returned it the very next day. The foundation started melting off my face once I stepped outside my home the next day. I applied it with M.A.C's 188 brush, and I apply almost everything with this brush. My t-zone looked super oily and very unflattering. I really wanted to love this foundation.

Pros:
Blends Well
Good Color Match

Cons:
Low Coverage
No Oil Control
Doesn't Last Long

Over All Rating:




Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation can be purchased at Sephora, and Sephora.com for $40.00 US.

No comments:

Post a Comment